WaystoCap is building a marketplace for businesses to buy and sell goods all over Africa.
We help buyers and suppliers find trusted partners all over the continent; and help them through the entire trading process: from discovery, to payments, terms, and delivery! We are on a mission to unlock trade in Africa, by creating transparency and trust in international trade.
Our headquarters are in: Morocco and Spain; with offices in the UK, Benin, and Burkina Faso too!
A little more about what we do:
Our mission is to help businesses in Africa work with trusted partners globally and grow their company. We are building a trust platform, as its the missing component in any trade! We do more than just a listing or marketplace site, and help our buyers and sellers go through the entire trade process more easily, efficiently, and improved with technology.
Here is a short video about us: The African Opportunity
We are backed by Y Combinator and Battery Ventures; and were recently recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer.
As Product Manager you will:
- Become an expert on our problem space and get to know the challenges of our partners and end users like the back of your hand
- Guiding the definition of our product offering, strategy, and goals, representing these to the rest of the organization, and coordinating internally to see them through to execution
- Partnering with our CEO and head of Platform on product conception and delivery, and establish a symbiotic relationship between BD and product teams
- Working closely with suppliers and buyers to scope and deploy our platform, including representing our product externally
- Contribute to and support leading development team efforts, preferably with some experience running a development process
- Ideally have some African experience, either personally or professional
What we offer:
Please note this not a remote role.